naturallynat.net
July 23, 2019, 01:00:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  (Read 3773 times)
Estelle
NATurals
Journin

« on: February 13, 2008, 11:48:15 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  Our little "paean" to Nat on this special day.... Errrm... ok.. It's MINE but still, it's true that most of it echoes what the NATurals feel as well!!! Hehehe... Lots more in the forum! Register and come on in!  Wink

Dear Nat

I think you're soooooo cute (ok, this is for the younger fans), not to forget handsome and charming! (getting older...) Do you know we hang on to your every smile and every word? (Right. Diehard fans' territory a.k.a. Karen)

You are also very talented! you can act, sing, dance, model, write and blog damn well, play the piano/violin, compose music, are creative, clever with IT stuff.... I wish I can be like you... so that all the girls will like me (for the guys!)

We love everything about you.  And wish the very best for you. (If we all wish hard enough, you will get your car in August...  Wink)

Also, I would just like to say thank you....

Thank you for improving my Chinese - been reading A LOT OF Chinese newspapers and i-Weekly and U-mag for articles on you... I have never read so much Chinese on my own free will....

Thank you for making me believe in MCS again - (Think that's nuff said.. before I get stoned by other camps... hehe) 

Thank you for the new friends I made - Delphine, Michelle, etc... all the NATurals... great like-minded people...  Wink

Thank you for being so wonderful - genuinely nice and sincere to everyone around you, not just your fans... so fillial to your parents... keeping us in mind and writing us letters despite your busy schedule... taking time out to come for gatherings... Accommodating our pesky requests for photos, photos and more photos... and still always smiling so gorgeously.... simply put,

Thank you for being you...

Your smile lights up my day... anytime.  May you never have reason not to smile.  I hope you're smiling now... 

Happy Valentine's Day!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 11:53:57 PM by estelle » Logged
Estelle
NATurals
Journin

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »

Hello Qinghui!

Welcome to the forum!  Thanks for the post! Yes... Nat is amazing.. hehe
Do log in often and browse all the various threads in the forum for the latest news about Nat!
And hope to see you at our next gathering!
  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: