naturallynat.net
February 17, 2019, 09:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JANUARY 2011 UPDATES!  (Read 4554 times)
Joanne
Journin

« on: January 12, 2011, 02:23:27 PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Last year was filled with so many memorable events and gatherings. This year will definitely be better as Nat has been working hard on various projects recently.

Firstly, check out the December letter  that Nat has taken time out of his busy schedule to write for the NATurals. Be sure to also watch a short video featuring Nat talking about his wishes for 2011!!!

Nat will also be appearing on various dramas and variety show such as 《拍。卖》, "Anything Goes", "Point Of Entry" and "Let's Talk". Other than that, "Priceless Wonder" is also on repeat at 5.30PM on the weekdays. From the 16th of January onwards, you can also relive the dance moves by Lin Jia Jie from "Dream Catcher" every Sunday from 4.30PM to 6.30PM!

Finally, as some of you might have known, Nat is currently busy having rehearsals for his first musical, "881 The Musical"!

In this musical, Nat will be playing a major role as Guan Yin 关英. The NATurals will be there to give Nat our upmost support on 22nd April, Good Friday. Do come into the forum for more details regarding the musical that we're looking forward to!

There's so much going on in here! You won't want to miss a bit of it! Join our NATurallyNat family today and get first-hand informations on Nat's appearances that you'd never get elsewhere!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:55:42 PM by Joanne » Logged
babygordon
NATurals
Chuunin

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 06:51:39 PM »

881, excited.

But my schedule to singapore is 2nd - 4th Mar, so I can not buy ticket to watch 881!

Anyway , I will wait for DVD to watch.

Happy Chinese New Year in advance.

Gordon @ Shanghai
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: